At Courthouse Pitbulls, we have extensive experience in real estate transactions, representing a diverse amount of individual and commercial clients.
Real estate practice we cover:
- Representing Buyers and Sellers in Residential and Commercial Real Estate Transactions
- Purchases, sales, and leases of office buildings, apartment complexes, shopping centers, and other commercial facilities, residential homes, cooperative apartments, condominiums, and land transactions
- Short Sales
- Deed Transfers
- Representing lenders and borrowers in the financing of commercial ventures
- Representing Sellers in Estate Sales
- Assistance with clearing property violations
- Representing landlords and tenants in every aspect of real estate-related matters, including leasing and landlord and tenant litigation
- Attorney representation for refinance transactions
- Preparing private mortgage loan documents
Our team has been successful on multiple occasions helping homeowners keep their homes. Our office will facilitate a defense for the lawsuit that has been filed against you. We will ensure your mortgage documents are accurate and in favor of you. Just because you were sued does not mean that you have no rights or options that may allow you to keep your house. Also, we can help make any transition for you and your family as easy as possible. You options include, but are not limited to Workouts, Loan Modifications, Short Sale, Delay and Pay, Bankruptcy.