Courthouse Pitbulls law firm works with business interest from sole proprietors to larger corporations. We handle a wide range of legal matters for a variety of business clients, from initial corporate formation to resolving the legal challenges businesses face in day-to-day operations. In all of our services, our goal is to provide our clients with effective legal representation that protect your financial interests and helps grow your business.
- Business planning: If you have an idea, we can turn it into a for-profit or non-profit with a legal identity, licensing, etc.
- Establishing a business structure (corporations, LLCs, partnerships, etc.)
- Buying or selling the assets of a business
- Shareholder, membership, and partnership agreements
- Drafting and review of general contracts and agreements
- Drafting operating, shareholders and partnership agreements
- Filing miscellaneous documents with the NY Department of State
- Employment agreements
The law office of Courthouse Pitbulls sees businesses through their commencement, and often through future issues. Here at Courthouse Pitbulls, our goal is to add value and efficiency for all of our clients with coordinated legal advice and help while forming a long term relationship with you. We assist businesses and individual clients in a range of business law and litigation matters. We have the expertise and the experience to guide you to practical, creative, and cost-effective solutions to your business case. Working closely and building relationships allows us to fully understand our clients’ needs, and legal issues. These personal relationships allow our staff to fully satisfy the needs of our clients, and evaluate their individual cases. Having an open channel of communication between our office and our clients allows us to effectively litigate or settle cases, as needed.